Thursday, October 30, 2014

Logo reveal like no other

I am proud to say that this year I perfected my skills in composing unique logo reveal animations for any video marketing, corporate identity and youtube channels.

I've been able to work with a lot of nice people that benefited from this and I like to say that I am good. I know... I am not the best, but I am not using templates so only your logo is different from the entire video... I am taking the logo and layer it, arrange it, animate it and make it look so you are proud of it.

Look at me. I am talking like you need one :)
But maybe you need a logo animation for your company videos or for your youtube channel... You never know... maybe you overheard a colegue or a friend that's in need for something like this.

Here's some examples:

Yep. I am proud to say that I did all of those from scratch and that everyone was happy with the results.

Click here to see how easy it is to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment